OWC Mercury Pro LTO backup, archive storage solution
If you might be looking for an easy-to-use drag-and-drop archive, backup solution and storage system it’s possible you’ll have an interest within the new OWC Mercury Pro LTO system launch this week providing as much as 12TB native and as much as 30TB capability. The built-in IBM-LTO-8 drive reads and writes LTO-8, LTO-7 Type M “M-8”, and LTO-7 tapes and helps AES 256-bit encryption for delicate knowledge and Mercury Pro LTO items ship with a replica of then ArGest Backup Desktop Edition software program.
“Monitoring and Evaluation professionals, corporations, government branches, and small businesses face the same challenge: managing an ever-increasing amount of more complex data. Higher resolution, complex audio, and diverse formats are the project norm. Organizational content is projected to grow 50-70% annually as more data is digitalized and licensing regulatory compliance requirements to become more stringent.”
Features of the OWC Mercury Pro LTO backup and storage solution embody :
– Store extra: as much as 6 TB native/15 TB compressed on the LTO-7 drive or 12 TB native/30 TB compressed storage capability per tape cartridge
– Flexible: The LTO-7 drive will learn LTO-7, and browse and write LTO-6 and LTO-7 tapes whereas the LTO-8 Drive reads and writes LTO-8, LTO-M8, and LTO-7 tapes
– Store longer: 30-year or higher tape longevity
– Instant ROI: Lowest value storage format; as little as $0.02/GB and as much as 50x less expensive than on-line storage
– Full LTFS Support: archive recordsdata/folders with drag and drop ease
– Compliance prepared: helps WORM cartridges required by authorized/regulatory document holding
– Fast tape creation: as much as 300 MB/s native/750 MB/s compressed switch charges
– Configurable drive bay: add an elective 2.5/3.5-inch SSD for as much as 16 TB onboard storage capability
– Expansive: second Thunderbolt 3 port for including as much as 5 extra Thunderbolt gadgets or your alternative of a USB-C or DisplayPort system
– See extra: DisplayPort 1.4 helps as much as an 8K show
– Charge whereas working: 85 W of pocket book charging
– Transportable: Compact kind issue with built-in handles for transferring between set and studio
– Worry-free: as much as 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty with lifetime US-based help
Source : OWC
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles embody affiliate hyperlinks. If you buy one thing by way of certainly one of these hyperlinks, Geeky Gadgets could earn an affiliate fee. Learn more.
This Web site is affiliated with Amazon associates, Clickbank, JVZoo, Sovrn //Commerce, Warrior Plus etc.