MacOS Monterey compatibility: Which Macs can run Apple’s new software update
The newest model of Apple’s Mac working system,(often known as MacOS 12) is now accessible to obtain as a public beta (here is ). First unveiled at Apple’s in early June, MacOS Monterey consists of new options like , and a bunch of the identical updates coming to , like .
If you are seeking to obtain and set up the MacOS Monterey public beta, or the ultimate model as soon as it is launched within the fall, you may must have a appropriate machine. And whereas thehas been filled with confusion over , Apple’s compatibility record is much extra simple.
Every Mac appropriate with MacOS Monterey
Here are all of the fashions of Macs that can run MacOS Monterey,:
- MacE book, early 2016 and later
- MacE book Air, early 2015 and later
- MacE book Pro, early 2015 and later
- Mac Pro, late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, late 2014 and later
- iMac, late 2015 and later
- iMac Pro, 2017 and later
As our sister website ZDNet notes, that implies that the next Macs will be unable to update to something past :
- iMac, mid and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacE book Air, mid 2013 and early 2014
- MacE book Pro, late 2013 and mid 2014
- MacE book, early 2015
For extra, take a look atand You can additionally check out the and see .
This Web site is affiliated with Amazon associates, Clickbank, JVZoo, Sovrn //Commerce, Warrior Plus etc.